Welcome to Room 128, Mrs. Masters' 2nd grade class! I'm so excited for this year, I know everyone is going to learn and grow so much!
What we are Learning in Room 128....
Language Arts - We are learning how to summarize fiction and nonfiction stories.
Writing - Students are working on How-To Stories.
Math - We are working on Unit 4 on Data Analysis and Probability.
Social Studies - We are in our economics unit, we are learning about goods,services, producers, consumers, human resources, capital resources, and natural resources.
Science - We are in our Weather Unit, we are learning about sever weather and storms, water cycle, and weather instruments.
- January 16th - No School - Martin Luther King Jr. Day
- January 20th - No school - Inauguration Day
- January 27th- 1/2 day for students - Parent/Teacher Conferences
- January 30th- No School - Teacher Workday
- February 20th - No School - President's Day