1. Are the boundaries already set for Kyle R. Wilson Elementary School?
Yes, the Prince William County School Board approved the boundaries on January 20, 2016. Click here for details or go to the facilities services web site on pwcs.edu.
2. Will my rising 5th grader be able to stay at his or her current school?
Yes, the School Board decided that rising fifth graders can remain at their current school, if they provide their own transportation. Click here to be directed to the School Board approval.
3. We are an active military family. Can we stay at our current school?
Yes, the School Board decided that students of active duty military families are permitted to remain at their current school, if they provide their own transportation.
4. What types of clubs or programs will be considered at Kyle R. Wilson Elementary?
Kyle R. Wilson Elementary School hopes to facilitate a number of clubs and enrichment opportunities to best meet the needs of all our students. WATCH D.O.G.S., Robotics, Chess, Drama, Chorus, Strings, Art/Photography, Dance/Music, STEAM, Coding, Running, and Girls on the Run are just some of the clubs that we are looking to plan.
5. Where can we find news and information about the school?
This website will be updated as new information about Kyle R. Wilson Elementary arises. A monthly newsletter will also be posted to this website. A Facebook and Twitter account have been created. Please check us out regularly.
6. How can I volunteer and/or share an idea for the school?
We love volunteers and welcome ideas to making our school all that we know it can be. If you have an idea to share and/or interested in volunteering at our school, please contact Felicia Norwood at email@example.com or by calling 571-589-4327. We know that we will need volunteers to help our school grow and succeed!